What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s computer or device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment, to see which pages are visited, the connection time, to analyse the functioning of a page, if there are technical problems, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies. These cookies belong to bbloquebikes.com
- Third-party cookies. These are those owned by a third party, other than bbloquebikes.com, which will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies. These cookies are used to improve the service, locate incidents, recognise the user, etc
- Analysis and/or advertising cookies. These cookies are used to analyse information about browsing and to offer advertising, whether generic or personalised.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to be able to offer the user personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of the system, to recognise you when you access as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, as well as to analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is user consent required to install cookies?
The user’s consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In the case of bbloquebikes.com it will be understood to be granted if the user continues to browse the website, without prejudice to the fact that they may revoke their consent and deactivate the cookies at any time.
What cookies are used on bbloquebikes.com?
Our Cookies help us:
- to make our website work as you expect it to
- to remember your settings during visits
- to improve the speed and security of the site
- to continually improve our website for you
- collect personally identifiable information (without your express consent)
- collecting confidential information (without their express consent)
- transferring databases to advertising networks
- transmit personally identifiable data to third parties
- pay sales commissions
PURPOSE OF COOKIES
Session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is processed solely by bbloquebikes.com.
We use these cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way we combat spam.
Third party cookies
The bbloquebikes.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of bbloquebikes.com, collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
Google Analytics 4
Cookies set for this site
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information in an anonymous form.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intention is to display advertisements that are relevant and attractive to the individual user, and therefore more valuable to publishers and third party advertisers.
This information will be updated as the services offered on this website change. Note: ‘First party’ cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third party’ cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
Acceptance of cookies
- You can accept all cookies by clicking the “Accept” button.
- You can configure cookies by clicking on the “View preferences” button.
- If you do not agree to the use of the cookies indicated, you can refuse their use by clicking the “Refuse” button.
Revocation of consent to set cookies and cookie management
You can access your browser settings at any time by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation is allowed and those whose installation is not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
– You can learn more about the Firefox browser here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
– You can learn more about the Google Chrome browser here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– You can learn more about the Internet Explorer browser here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– You can learn more about the Safari browser here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies
– You can learn more about the Opera browser here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrows
These browsers are subject to updates or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will be completely adjusted to the version of your browser. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Basic information on data processing in accordance with RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
- Identity: Pablo Hervás Daza
- I.F.: 11840473G
- Address: C/ Príncipe de Vergara 275, 3ª – 28016 Madrid (España)
- Phone: (+34) 635612597
- E-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of processing
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Contact interested parties and respond to their queries. Send commercial communications about our products and/or services that we consider may be of interest to you by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, Whatsapp, Telegram or other equivalent means of electronic communication, provided that the interested party has consented to the processing of their personal data for this purpose. These communications will be carried out by the CONTROLLER OF THE PROCESSING and will be related to its products and/or services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
Legal basis legitimising this processing
- Execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject..
- Legitimate interest of the controller.
- The consent of the data subject, which may be withdrawn at any time.
How long will we keep your data?
Some of the cookies used on this website will store your data for as long as you remain logged in. On the other hand, data extracted by third party cookies will be stored for two years.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Transfers to third countries
- There are no plans to transfer data to third countries without an adequate level of protection.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es), if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.