Aprica is the end of one of the queen stages of the Giro d’Italia, sometimes preceding the Mortirolo, who arrives with the pink maglia in Aprica is usually the winner. It is also the result of a joint work with José Luis, a Sevillian enthusiast of the classic Bianchis of the 70’s, who wanted us to manufacture a bicycle inspired by those times.
We have used Columbus SL set tubes for frame and fork.
The geometry has been forced to be able to achieve that the horizontal top tube is 0 degrees with respect to the horizontal of the ground, a very important detail for the construction of this frame. The fittings were slightly modified to achieve angles and to be able to adjust the 515 mm c-c of the seat tube and the 520 mm c-c of the top tube.
José Luis, is happy with the result of this bike with which he trains daily since he was an amateur cyclist, and he has the nerve in his legs.
- Columbus SL tube set with Columbus NOS dropouts.
- Custom fork Columbus SL.
- Bianchi green, by Rakhor Cycles.
- Shimano 600 NOS group set.
- SunTour Superbe caliper brakes.
- Dia Compe 80mm steam.
- Michelin Dynamic 700×20 tires.
- Soma Roundwise handlebar.
- Tange Levin Steel 1” silver headset.