Atyla is the name of a bulldog; these types of dogs are robust and compact. Based on that robusted we have built this BMX with 4130 CrMo tubes. This steel is based on having a low carbon content compared to other steels, it is very ductile and with good weldability characteristics. The frame welded in fillet brazing. We used brass and silver depend of the joints. Silver welding in the bottom bracket area to avoid raising the temperature and eliminate possible deformations. Head Tube has been used for integrated steering, MID bottom bracket with side relief and Seat Tube with external relief at junction points with top tube and bottom bracket to increase resistance. Final assembly made by Ciclos La Universal and technical advice for the project from Action Wheels Madrid.
- CrMo 4130 tubes, seat stays and chain stays bended at the workshop for a correct Wheel clearance.
- Gusset Taper Park BMX fork.
- Vermilion red powder coating paint.
- 3 parts Gusset Hunter Cranks.
- CNC-7075 Alu. 25T chain wheel.
- Alu platform pedals.
- Black Dog Alu. Rims double wall box section and 10T.
- Half link bmx chain.
- MAGOG stem.
- MXR PRO BMX black handlebar.
- PRIMO integrated head set.
- Pivotal seat post 25’4
- Federal LOGO seat.
- ANIMAL red grip.