To start a vital project is necesary to have a B BLOQUE. The B_adventure model was created for that.
We use a bike fit to be sure that the position on the bike was perfect, comfortable and efficient.
The frame has been built taking into account the components that you would like to use, especially the saddle and the handlebars. A Jones HBar was initially chosen, but was eventually changed to a Ritchey Kyote.
For the construction of the frame we have choosen a Columbus ZONA Set tube with the amazing Rocker from Paragon Machine Works ready for Rholoff.
Stell frok and QR with load support and bosses to carry anything cage.
The choice of transmisión was defined from the begining and it was decided to mount a Rohloff hub to minimize the maintance, having an adequate speed range to be able to movethe bicycle on almost any type of terrain and with big loaded.
The SON dynamohab and tha BUSCH & Muller lights offer safety and visibility at any time of the day and night. With the included CIN5 you could charge the electronics devices or power banks while your pedal. Keep on charging during the trip.
Some custom bags have been made to complete the cargo space. A big framebag handcraft by BIKEPACKID nad a duffel bag to place on the rear tubus rack.
The end result is a bike for bikepacking, adventure and long tours.
- Columbus ZONA Set tube with the amazing Rocker from Paragon Machine Works ready for Rholoff.
- SON28 Disc 36h Dynamo hub.
- Busch & Muller IQ-X 100 Lumen Front Light.
- Busch & Muller Top Line Rear light.
- USB CINQ5 Charger.
- Ryde A321 Rims.
- DT SapimRace Spokes.
- Rohloff 500/14 TS DB hub and 18T crown.
- Ritchey Kyote Handlebar.
- Ergotec Shark Stem.
- Cane Creek Forty Headset.
- BBB Skyscrapper Seat post.
- Brooks B17 Saddle.
- Shimano ZEE 170mm Crank set.
- Shimano ZEE 38T Crown.
- Maxxis IKON EXO 3C 29×2.2’’ Tyres
- Tannus Wheel protection.
- Shimano SLX Hydraulic brakes.
- Rear rack Tubus Logo EVO
- Travel bags handcrafted by BIKEPACKID