We have made the design of a Long John or platform style cargo bike trying to get out of the typical designs of wide aluminum profiles used in the most commercial bicycles. We have made the frame in steel with round tubing starting from a main axle that comes from the bottom bracket. From this central beam come out the arms that gather the load platform in the form of a cross dissipating the loads produced between the rider and the load. The rear triangle has been made with Columbus ZONA tubing and a top tube with a single thickness to give greater rigidity to the assembly.
- Shimano DEORE 2×10 M6000 Groupset.
- Magura MT TRAIL Hidraulic. 180/160 mm rotors.
- 700 disc with Shimano Deore hub rear wheel.
- 20’’ disc with Shimano 36 holes front wheel.
- Marathon 28×1,75 / 20’’x1,75 Tyres.
- Truvativ Hussefelt comp Handlebar.
- Leveline Stem.
- 2 FSA Headsets.
- Ergon Grips.
- BBB Layback Seatpost.
- Fabric Saddle.