Ride fast in every single track and forest paths with this gravel bicycle. The geometry and the choosen components allows that.
Front triangle made with Columbus Life tubes, and Columbus Zona at the rear ends with a thru axle Syntace drop outs.
Internal routing cables in the down tubes. 1.85 Kg is the final weight of this steel frame.
The rear triangle and the Dedacciai F-56 DB carbon fork gives a clearance to 2.0’’ tyres, but in this case we use a 700×44, perfect
When the asfalt road end the gravel paths start.
Go ahead for the adventure, no more excuses to explore.
- Columbus LIFE / ZONA frame set with Syntace TA dropouts from Paragon Machine works.
- Deda F-56 DB carbon fork.
- Fade Pink and eggplant paint.
- Shimano GRX 810. 1×11 (40Tx11/42T) Groupset
- T47 Praxair BB.
- HUNT All-Season Rims.
- WTB ByWay 700×44 Tyres.
- Ritchey Seatpost.
- Ritchey Handlebar.
- Ritchey Stem.
- Columbus Compass Headset.