This e-cargo bike has been designed to cover an average of 40 km a day. We decided to make a design with a big front rack. Load is placed on the frame instead of the fork. 20″ wheels are used in the front to purposely lower the load´s center of gravity.
The central engine and its large battery capacity allow the extension of the daily travel sessions always with electric assistance.
Custom e-Cargo Bike/Urbana.
- Build with Columbus ZONA and Reynolds tubes with B BLOQUE drop outs. Steel unicrown fork disc for 20″ wheel.
- Central motor Bafang E-BBS02-36V-250w-Kits. P-BP3611-B Samsung 36V battery.
- Paint works: Green military mate with black logos by Torres de asfalto.
- Shimano Alfine 8V rear hub.
- Hidraulic disc brakes and levers Shimano Deore BR-615.
- 26″ y 20″ Wheel set built by Ciclos La Universal.
- Ginko disc 27 black rims for 26″ y 20″.
- Schwalbe Plus Energizer 26″ and 20″ x 1,75″ tyres.
- Soma Osprey handlebar.
- Dia Compe C82 1 1/8″ black headset.
- Soma ZO seatpost, Soma Shotwell stem.