The “Rucio”, is the name of a bicycle which takes the name of Sancho Panza’s donkey, the faithful squire of Don Quixote from the famous Spanish novel. This bicycle has been designed as an off-road travel bike. The design of the frame is versatile, comfortable to ride long distances and agile for the descents, therefore it has been given a front attack angle as well.
The design of the fork was made so that the axle to crown was the same of the Reba 120 mm, so it is easy to decide whether to mount rigid or suspension fork.
It is built with 2,6″ wheel set, coping with all the bumps along the road and driving perfectly uphill with the full load thanks to its grip. The Sram CX Eagle 1×12 is the perfect ally to pass technical tracks and trials.
- Combination of a Columbus ZONA front triangle, bended seat stays homemade
and Paragon dropouts for Syntace through axle.
- Fork made with Reynolds 631 fork blades.
- Mate grey “panza burro” with black metal flakes on logos by Rakhor Cycles.
- SRAM GX Eagle 1X12.
- Hydraulic brakes SLX 180 mm/160 mm.
- Handmade wheel set and tubeless by Ciclos La Universal.
- DT-SWISS 350 hubs.
- DT SWISS XM481 27,5″ rims.
- Specialized Ground Control 2,6″ tyres.
- JONES H-BAR handlebar.
- Hope EC-44/40 headset.
- Thomson stem and seatpost.
- Travel baggage custom Kit by Cordel.cc. Frame bag, front harness and Stem bags.