Light single speed made with Columbus ZONA tube. Its geometry, especially in the angles, is oriented to be used as a track fork.
It has been given a little sloping to the top tube in order not to exceed the standover height and get a comfortable frame for the city.
This is the first frame painted by B Bloque after the course received by Rakhor. Bright colours have been chosen: fluoride pink with gradients and candy blush green.
The logos and masks have been painted with airbrush in bright black with colour metal flakes. The final result is a fancy bicycle inspired by the 90’s MTB.
Custom Single Speed/Urbana.
- Columbus ZONA double butted tubes with horizontal dropouts.
- Single speed BLB Super Pista cranks 48T/11.
- Silver caliper brakes and Odissey BMX 2 fingers levers.
- Handmade wheel set by Ciclos La Universal.
- MICHE Tech-Prime hubs.
- MICHE rims.
- Continental Grand Prix 700×28 tyres.
- Ergotech handlebar.
- Soma seatpost Shotwell black.