Gravel-touring bike. The geometry has been adapted from an old cyclocross frame that the client had. He felt very comfortable in it. He wanted to keep the lenght of the top tube and leave a very short and upright riding position. Prepared for mount front and rear racks and panniers.
Easy maintenance, with mechanical brakes and external wiring to solve any breakdown during the trip.
Hand built wheels fitted with knobby tyres for gravel tracks.
A 2×10 Sram group set has been mounted using Rival shift levers and GX derrailleurs, perfect for roads and gravel tracks even with load.
Classic steel style fork with bosses to carry frontal racks and panniers.
- Columbus ZONA tubes with Stainless Steel dropouts from Paragon Machine works.
- Classic Steel disc fork.
- Paint work by Rakhor Cycles.
- Sram Rival 2×10 GX rear derrailleur.
- IRD crank set.
- Hand made wheel set.
- Shimano XT hubs.
- DT-Swiss R460 rims.
- Schwalbe G-ONE Bite RG 700×45 tyres.
- Mechanic TRP brakes.
- Thomson seatpost.
- Thomson stem.
- Cane Creek 1 1/8’’headset.