Handmade frame taking the physiological and postural measurements of its owner made with Columbus ZONA double butted tubes, with a Columbus carbon MUD FORK, which allows a better absorption of the ground and gives greater lightness to the overall set of the bicycle.
The geometry of the frame allows a comfortable and agile position to the bike with which you can make your daily commuters and most of the gravel rides.
Ready for rear racks, setting the rider free of back packs and bags.
All parts were chosen specifically according to their final paint scheme and needs.
With this bike you make every pedaling a truly liberating experience.
Custom Super Commuter.
- Columbus ZONA double butted tubes and BBLOQUE dropouts.
- Columbus carbon Mud Disc Fork.
- Paint works: Black mate and bright orange by Rakhor Cycles.
- Sram Rival 1×11 group set.
- Magura MT-5 hidraulic brakes.
- Handmade wheel set by Ciclos La Universal.
- Shimano Deore XT M-8000 hubs.
- DT SWISS R460 rims.
- Continental Speed Contact 700×38 tyres.
- Ritchey Handlebar.
- Hope EC-44/40 Orange Headset.
- Soma Shotwell seatpost and stem.