The promenade is a stiff frame inspired in the velodrom bikes made with Columbus and Vitus seat stays tubes. Designed for use with rear wheel with 3-speed hub. The Miguel promenade was meant to be used for walks and short urban trips.
Minimalist painting by Rakhor Cycles, black etoile and pearly white.
Custom /Urban Track.
- Custom frame and fork made with CROMOR tubes, Vitus chain stays and horizontal drop outs..
- Paint works: Pearl white and black etoile by Rakhor Cycles.
- Sturmey Archer 3v rear hub.
- 700×28 wheels.
- Hutchinson Nitro 3 x 28 tyres.
- Dia Compe BRS 101 caliper.
- Dia compe Gold finger lever.
- Sugino RD2 T46 cranks.
- Deda Piega handlebar.
- Black Tange 1″ headset.
- BLB 1″ stem.
- Ergotech seatpost and Gusset tweed style saddle.