The Mini Vélo Umbría is a utility bike.
Made from zero by order, try to cover the client urban transport needs as every single B BLOQUE BIKES model. Enough gap to install fenders and increase the tyre size, is perfectly adapted for commuting days with medium light carry. The chosen front rack allows everything that you need in your commute. Perfect dimension to carry a 24 beer pack, a fruit box or just anything needed in your daily rides.
Versatile and comfortable handmade bicycle with Columbus Cromor tubes, rigid fork built specifically for it, and logo paint work design by the owner. Handmade 20’’ wheels made in house by Ciclos la Universal.
Is the personal choice to move between cars. Thanks to its small dimensions it is also very handy to make it fit into the elevator or just to be stored at home.
Custom MiniVelo Utillity/Urban.
- Columbus CROMOR tube set and B BLOQUE drop outs.
- Handmade fork for 20’’ Wheel to with rack bosses for the front rack installation and enough gap for fenders.
- Paint works: white pearl and decals by Rakhor Cycles.
- Shimano Claris 2×8 groupe set.
- Dia Compe BRS 202 caliper brakes.
- Wheel set built by Ciclos La Universal.
- Drilled silver hubs.
- Ø 451 mm Sun Rims.
- Schwalbe Durano tyres.
- Standard road handlebar.
- 1″ Head set.
- Integrated seatpost light.