We need to have a versatile, comfortable bike for city and weekend rides with the option to carry light frontal loads.
Prepared for daily use even in the most adverse weather conditions. Velo Orange fenders have been mounted with a wide tire (650 Bx47). This tires allows the absorption of the imperfections of the terrain, at the same time that provide it with a great stability.
The frame and fork have been built with Columbus tubing, mixing different LIFE and ZONA tubes. The wheelbase is 1040 mm and a high Trail, perfect to make bike comfortable and stable.
Wide handlebar and upright position. TRP mechanical disc brakes and Paul Components brake levers for easy maintenance.
According to current trends we design the frame with the internal routing cables to clean as much as we can the front triangle clean.
A SON dynamo hub has been mounted. Don´t worry about the batteries. Keep your lights on.
Custom stainless steel front rack. The front bag was made by Bikepack Kid, to be able to transport all the necessary daily items.
Many details to make the daily trips pleasant.
- Mix of Columbus ZONA and LIFE tubes with Rocker Stainless Steel dropouts from Paragon Machine works.
- Unicrown fork with Paragon machien Works tapered steerer made at home.
- Paint work by Rakhor Cycles.
- Microshift Advent 1×9.
- Easton EA90 crank set.
- Wolf Tooth ERC42T.
- Paul Components brake levers.
- Hand made wheel set.
- Rear hub DT-Swiss 350.
- Fornt hub SON 28.
- WTB KOM i25 Rims.
- WTB Horizon 650Bx47 road plus Tyres.
- Black anodized V.O. Fenders.
- Lighting system SON Edelux II.
- Soma Odin Handlebar.
- Columbus Compass Headset.
- Zipp Seatpost.
- Ritchey Steam.
- WTB Saddle.