Custom frame and fork in Columbus steel. Designed for an urban use, the low trail of the fork avoiding the toe overlap and providing a good comfort riding. Bosses and eyelets to carry racks both front and rear. Mini V brakes that provide safety when braking, and especially a geometry adapted to its specific physiognomy.
- Columbus CROMOR tube set and Ritchey drop outs.
- Steel low trial custom fork with rack bosses.
- Metal pure green and white bone for the logos by Torres de Asfalto.
- Shimano Claris 2×8.
- Mini V-brakes.
- Handmade wheel set by Ciclos La Universal.
- Shimano Claris hubs.
- Ambrosio Evolution rims.
- Continental Touring Plus 700x28c tyres.
- Ergotec bended handlebar.
- Tange 1″ headset.
- BLB 1″ stem