Touring bicycle, the design of the frame is made to keep a comfortable top tube height according to the crotch of the owner. Thought to carry panniers, rear and fronts racks included. Mount fenders and 700×42 wheels. Frame with capacity to load 3 bottle cages. Running out of water on the road is not pleasant.
The wheels are hand made by Ciclos La Universal, front wheel with dynamo hub for lighting and charging of electrical elements on the trip, mounts Schalwbe Marathon Mondial tires perfect to avoid punctures. The handlebar butterfly style allows a multi-position of the hands.
Purple powder coating paint, V-Brake Deore brakes and Selle Italia Donna saddle for comfort.
This bicycle is made to devour kilometers along the roads around the world with comfort and stability.
- Mix of Columbus ZONA y Vitus tubes. Cast vertical drop-outs with bosses for racks and fenders.
- Surly Long Haul Trucker fork for cantilever brakes.
- Purple powder coating paint.
- Shimano DEORE XT 3×10 group set.
- V-Brake DEORE XT brakes.
- Hand built wheels by Ciclos La Universal.
- Ryde Andra 30 700 alu rims.
- DEORE XT with dynamo front hub, DEORE XT rear hub.
- Schalwbe Marathon Mondial Tires.
- FSA 1 1/8’’ Head set.
- Soma stem.
- Ergotech 2 Butterfly handlerbar.
- Selle Italia Donna seat.
- Racktime front and rear racks.
- Busch & Müller IQ-XS lights.
- SKS fenders.
- Front and rear Kickstands.